Please log-in to access additional online tools
and group specific content.
Using the WICC Project Database requires a login account. Setting up an account is fast and
easy! Create a log-in account.
Projects in the database must be aligned with the
and should support at least one the following
Napa County IRWMP
goals. These goals are explained in more detail in the
Napa County IRWM Planning Framework.
- Ensure Napa County has an adequate and reliable supply of water for beneficial uses.
- Effectively plan and implement projects that preserve the high biodiversity supported by
Napa County watersheds.
- Improve flood protection and stormwater quality.
- Protect and enhance the quality of life for residents and visitors of Napa County.
- Provide outreach, education and a forum for information exchange to all interested